Manage episode 266519314 series 1883803
Ryan Robson is the Owner and Co-Founder of Next Level Mastermind, an online community that empowers real estate entrepreneurs to upgrade their business strategies and create work-life balance. Ryan specializes in educating investors on how to find the right business partners and what you should think about when forming your real estate team. He is an advocate of prioritizing family over money and getting more money out of fewer deals.
Ryan joins me today to discuss how he formed what he calls a semi-passive income. He shares his experience during market crashes and why he says a crash will happen soon after we recover from the coronavirus pandemic. He explains the difference between high-end and low-end flips and why he prefers to keep his business small. Ryan also shares advice for those who are interested in becoming investors.
"Visionaries can’t be visionaries in the weeds." - Ryan Robson
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why Ryan believes we're going to have a deep crash after the market recovers.
- Why being a home builder is a scary profession during an economic recession.
- Ryan's business focus and why he's no longer into lower-end flips.
- The difference between low-end and high-end flips.
- Ryan’s perspective of the “Four Faces of Business.”
- How you can chase higher profits with fewer, but higher quality deals.
- Defining what semi-passive income is and how Ryan created it in his business.
- Ryan's thoughts on money and happiness.
Connect with Ryan Robson:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.