Manage episode 266391947 series 1883803
Jason Palliser is an Investment Property Specialist, real estate coach, and business growth consultant. He is the man behind the 2 Day Investment Blueprint, a program designed to help investors generate off-market leads in any market. For over two decades, he has educated over 19,000 investors and closed over 3,000 investment transactions. Jason also specializes in innovative ways to generate leads and unorthodox techniques for setting appointments.
In today’s episode, Jason shares some of his marketing and lead generation secrets that can propel your business to new heights - with or without a recession. He describes why he decided to become a real estate investor and how his business survived in 2008. He discusses some of the marketing strategies that let him meet with tough leads. Jason also shares techniques to get your business on the first page of Google - every time.
"Pay attention to data and make informed decisions based upon that." - Jason Palliser
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How Jason got into the business of real estate.
- What Jason experienced during the crash of 2008.
- The importance of data in surviving a market crash.
- Adjusting your marketing strategy based on market volatility.
- A simple trick in setting up an appointment with tough leads.
- Some of the best techniques to be on the first page of Google.
- The marketing techniques he teaches to new and seasoned investors.
Connect with Jason Palliser:
- 2 Day Investment Blueprint
- Phone: (314) 749 3737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.