Manage episode 217489780 series 1691214
As we enter the last quarter of the year, I decided it would be a good idea to reflect on goals I set at the beginning of the year to see how far I've come and to assess where I'm going with my law practice in the next 3 months. I decided to reach out and invite Nicole Abboud, former host of the Gen Why Lawyer Podcast and owner of Abboud Media, a video and podcast production and marketing company helping lawyers and law firms, to chat about both of our businesses and how we plan on growing them.
What we discuss in this episode:
- How to make the decision to change practice areas or career trajectories when you realize you’re not happy in your current position
- Should you experiment with your marketing or should you stick to one method to see what happens?
- Why the client is the real hero of your marketing efforts
- How can you figure out whom your ideal client is?
- How we set goals for the year and how we adjust them as we go
- Does writing down financial goals actually help?
- What is minimalistic marketing and how can we apply this concept into our practices?
- How to avoid giving into the madness that is social media and instead, focusing on one or 2 platforms and posting quality content on those platforms
- How do you measure success in your business?
- The importance of tracking potential clients and noticing trends
Connect with Nicole on Instagram @nic_abboud
A special thanks goes to our sponsor Abby Connect, the leading live receptionist. Get your 2 weeks free trial and $95 off your first month using this link: http://abbyconnect.com/genwhy
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this episode with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.