Manage episode 221959835 series 1691214
We appreciate your feedback! Complete our survey for a chance to win one of 2 $50 Amazon gift cards.
Thank you to our show sponsor Lexis Nexis. From predictive analytics to research solutions, legal tools from LexisNexis can help you research more thoroughly, work more efficiently and build stronger strategies. Visit http://lexisnexis.com/podcast and see how you can get a custom solution tailored precisely for your budget.
About our guest David Bitton:
As a best-selling author, CLE speaker, and founder of PracticePanther.com, David is obsessed with automating law firms with the help of today’s technology. He’s revolutionizing the legal industry by helping lawyers get more done in less time using PracticePanther’s law practice management software.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to automate and make your business and law practice efficient
- Automating social media
- Using Upwork to find a content marketer / copywriter
- Email campaigns automated with mailchimp or infusionsoft or lawmatics
- How to make your day more efficient
- ABC of time management
- David Allen’s 2 minute rule
- Touch it once philosophy
- Get in early, or stay late
- Automating your practice, scaling up without losing quality of service without having to bring on other full time employees
- Live chat
- Virtual Receptionist
- lawPay, automated payment plans, invoice reminders
- Lawmatics – Automated email campaigns
- Acuity or Calendly for calendars or ai
- Calendar deadlines
- Docusign, AdobeSign, HelloSign, Lawmatics
- Solo practices using excel/word and want to move to a docketing system, what are best practices to using a pr mgmt. software. Setting up businesses for success for 2019.
- Setup processes and procedures
- Setup intake forms, doc templates, and workflows
- Automating social media
1 Month free trial to practice panther if you email David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this episode with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode. A special thanks to our sponsor Lexis Nexis. From predictive analytics to research solutions, legal tools from LexisNexis can help you research more thoroughly, work more efficiently and build stronger strategies. Visit http://lexisnexis.com/podcast
I would really appreciate it if you shared this episode with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode. If there is any topic you’d like us to cover or guest you’d like us to have on the show, you can email me at: email@example.comAlso, don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in Apple Podcasts or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone.