Manage episode 273246194 series 2475269
As if being a female doesn’t come with enough challenges and then we add entrepreneurship to the mix.
How do we be an effective female leader?
How do we show up to be bold and not bossy?
How do we show up to be confident and not cocky?
How do we be assertive and successful without being called a bitch or arrogant or full of ourselves?
Today I have the master behind this topic, Pattie Grimm. We’re going to be talking about being bold not bossy, and how to be an assertive and successful woman.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to differentiate between being bold not bossy and confident not cocky
- Why it is so important to state intent before content
- Why women need to seriously STOP apologizing
- Top characteristics holding female entrepreneurs back
- 5 ways to become an empowered woman leader
With over 25 years of experience, Pattie is an empowerment expert for organizations, leaders, and women. Her presentations and interviews are empowering, educational, and engaging.
Pattie was a senior leader for several Global Fortune 100 companies. She is an author, speaker, podcast guest, trainer, coach, women’s advocate, and owns a company focused on empowering women to be the best they can be.
Pattie was recognized by the Executive Women’s Association, Who’s Who in Women’s Leadership, Women of Influence, and the State of California. She is the author of Quiet Women Never Changed History – Be Strong, Stand Up and Stand Out – “Let’s Go Kick Some Glass.”
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Contact Pattie at firstname.lastname@example.org for coaching, workshops (virtual or live), webinars for your company, or women’s group.
- Get a copy of Pattie’s book Women Never Changed History - Be Strong, Stand Up and Stand Out - “Let’s Go Kick Some Glass” for only $10 (normally sells for $18.95). This special offer includes FREE shipping & handling in the US and $200 worth of bonuses. Click here to grab your copy or email Pattie at email@example.com.
- If you would like to take your DiSC personality strength assessment go to tonyrobbins.com.
CONNECT WITH PATTIE
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
THANK YOU, GUTSY TRIBE!
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.