Manage episode 245606185 series 2259572
Today, I interview Laura Sapper who is an experienced Athletic Trainer here in the Charleston area. She has had many roles in the world of athletic training and she brings this passion to our conversation today. Enjoy!
- How Laura discovered her interest in Athletic Training
- People's perceptions and expectations of going to the Doctor
- Patients doing too much too soon
- Gaining patient's trust and creating buy-in
- Laura's roles at her school and which is most important
- Where are ATC's best served in the future?
- What is pushing ATC to broader horizons?
Reach out to Laura:
Via Instagram: @laurasapper1