Manage episode 308066677 series 1412085
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month.
- Migraines diminish the quality of your deep and REM sleep.
- Microbiome bacteria can either help or harm people with Type 2 Diabetes.
- A safer contraception option for men means no testicle injections.
- Kids learn to manage big emotions by playing specially designed video games..
- New studies show 6.5 hours of sleep could be surprisingly good for you.
EPISODE SPONSOR: Control Blood Glucose with Pendulum. Visit https://pendulumlife.com, sign up for membership to get monthly supply delivery, use code DAVE20 to save $20 on your first shipment.
LISTEN: "Follow" or "subscribe" to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: https://ourupgradecollective.com.