Manage episode 265016734 series 1413441
We’re calling it! This is one of our favorite episodes and you’ll understand why when you tune in to today’s show. Our guest is an entrepreneur for 30 years, creator of multiple 9 figure companies as well as a multiple New York Times Best Selling author.
Dean Graziosi not only shares with us the importance of sales and how to sell, but he also takes us on an emotional ride about belief. This is surely an episode you don’t want to miss, so stay tuned.
Get a free copy of his book UNDERDOG ADVANTAGE at Deansbook.com
- Introduction [0:31]
- Where did Dean start? [1:18]
- The underdog mentality [3:37]
- Resourcefulness wins every single time [6:52]
- On turning the underdog traits into superpowers [13:25]
- How to choose vice vs. virtue [14:50]
- “Belief saved my life and carried me to another level.” [15:25]
- What do you do to change your belief? [20:00]
- If you blame XYZ for what went wrong, you have to blame XYZ for what went right [22:20]
- Why sales matters and how to sell? [26:44]
- Feel obligated to sell if you know it’s going to change someone’s life [32:14]
- The seasons in Dean’s life [32:50]
- The questions that Dean has asked himself [37:13]
- Where to find Dean [39:47]
More ways to find Dean Graziosi
Podcast: The Dean Graziosi Show
Don’t forget to check out TheHyperConsciousPodcast.com to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email