Manage episode 265665974 series 1413441
Another fire guest episode with a former professional golfer and a three-time reality television competitor, Christina Lecuyer. After 11 years of working on herself, her mindset, and happiness, she joins us for an interview glowing like a goddess.
Stay tuned to learn more about her journey, what makes her pumped up each day and what her life design is. We promise you, you’ll be “walking away” with a smile after listening to this podcast.
- Introduction of guest [0:31]
- Who is Christina today and where did she come from? [1:22]
- What was Christina’s catalyst on figuring out that she wasn’t as happy [2:32]
- Being “addicted” to external validation [4:14]
- What she would tell her 18-year-old self? [6:43]
- On getting over the “first hump” [9:25]
- On the “fail forward” concept [12:10]
- Why did Christina stop playing golf? [15:17]
- How to rebuild self-esteem? [19:00]
- Is Christina struggling with what? [21:50]
- Gratitude: how important, daily practice, and how to be consistent? [23:36]
- On finding the purpose in life [25:55]
- Measurement of success [29:20]
- Using intuition and listening to it [31:53]
- Know truly what you want [35:16]
- What will improve the quality of life [37:30]
- Book recommendations [38:58]
- Where to find Christina Lecuyer [42:10]
More ways to find Christina Lecuyer
Don’t forget to check out TheHyperConsciousPodcast.com to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email