Manage episode 272636935 series 2557475
Do you know what determines your success?
No, it’s not money, talent, or connections…
>>Buttercup, contrary to popular belief, the biggest determining factor of your success is your mindset.<<
On that note, this episode of a Social Curator Coaching Session is unique because the questions were more focused around business beliefs (things we believe are facts that limit us, or make us lucky, or--maybe, just maybe--give the impression that some of us are destined for greatness and others are not).
In this episode, you’ll hear me answer questions about:
- How to keep up your motivation when people are not engaging with you on social media
- When you have a million tasks to get done and you're COMPLETELY overwhelmed by it, how to narrow down WHAT to tackle first and how
- The biggest mindset shift around money that helped me grow my business
If you’re ready to tackle the mindset shifts that are holding you back, click play!
Friend, on the inside of Social Curator, the business owners I coached in this episode are learning how to be consistent on social media. If you’re ready to join them, I have good news: I want to teach you How to Plan, Organize, and Execute a MONTH of Social Media Posts in ONE DAY.
Yup...this free one-hour masterclass will show you my exact steps to create social posts so you:
- Know exactly what to post
- Have a clear social media plan
- Can create a post within minutes
To register for the masterclass, head to https://www.jasminestar.com/30days and just for showing up LIVE, you will receive a free bonus with 20 Hashtags for 20 Industries to help jumpstart engagement on your account!