Manage episode 306959264 series 2032122
Your grandpa is allowed to cope with the grief of recently losing your grandma in any way he sees fit, but you're concerned that the young woman he's about to marry is part of a larger plot to grift him out of his life savings. What can you do to protect him? This and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/586
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How can you guard your grandpa against what seems to be a classic young woman marrying an older man for his life savings grift? [Once again, thanks to Corbin Payne (aka C-Payne) for helping us with this one!]
- You've caught wind that your father is preparing to file for a divorce from your mother, but you're not sure if she even knows yet. What's the best way to be supportive of her if this comes to pass?
- You've only been working for your "real" employer for a month, but your side hustle is far more profitable, enjoyable, and fulfilling. So how do you jettison the day job so soon after accepting it without feeling like a jerk?
- You've been out of the dating scene for a while and the whole thing can tug at your insecurities, but how do you avoid sabotaging a new relationship with your tendency to be too clingy?
- Since you were bullied early on, you've never really been the "school" type, but you know getting a higher education gives your future path a wider set of options. How can you summon the motivation to go back to school?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we...