Manage episode 250419525 series 2030630
Simon Sinek (@simonsinek) is the best-selling author of Find Your Why and Start with Why. He returns to the show to discuss his latest offering, The Infinite Game, which offers a framework for leading with an infinite mindset in a limitless world.
What We Discuss with Simon Sinek:
- Common public speaking gaffes and how to avoid making them.
- How Simon blocks time for himself in his calendar without feeling guilty.
- Finite games vs. infinite games: the metrics by which they're governed, the stakes for which they're played, and the mindsets required to master them.
- Why having a worthy rival (as opposed to competition) can be a healthy catalyst for personal growth -- and how you can select one.
- How friendship works as an equitable, not equal relationship.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/300
Eight Sleep is the first bed engineered with dynamic cooling and heating that keeps you at the perfect temperature all night long. Get $150 off your purchase when you go to EightSleep.com/jordan!
Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click for free -- without selling your data to third parties. Stop leaving money on the table! Visit joinhoney.com/jordan and start saving with Honey today!
Heineken 0.0 has zero percent alcohol, and is only 69 calories per bottle -- perfect for anyone doing a dry January or trying to trim down a little after the holidays. It's still brewed and fermented with Heineken's unique A-yeast and made with natural ingredients! Heineken 0.0: Great taste. Zero alcohol. Save on Heineken...