Manage episode 275614099 series 2030630
Celeste Headlee (@CelesteHeadlee) is the host of On Second Thought at Georgia Public Broadcasting in Atlanta and has been a host and correspondent for NPR and PRI since 2006. She is the author of We Need to Talk: How to Have Conversations That Matter.
What We Discuss with Celeste Headlee:
- Why listening in the right way is the key to improving what you have to say.
- Ways to correct the bad advice you’ve picked up about having good conversations.
- How we can put our cognitive biases in check.
- What it takes to have productive disagreements instead of shouting matches.
- Surprising ways your smartphone affects the quality of your conversations — even if it’s off.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/423
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!