Manage episode 276514283 series 2030630
Your sister's new boyfriend is a flag-waving neo-Nazi who admires what Hitler did for "his people and country." And even though she insists he's somehow one of those rare non-racist neo-Nazis, she herself has cut off contact with previously close Black and Jewish friends. How do you help her see why all of this is so wrong and counter to your inclusive upbringing? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/427
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Tune in on Friday, November 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th at 2 p.m. Pacific through the Stereo app (available on iOS and Android) to hear Jordan and Gabe gab live!
- "If a decision is reversible, the biggest risk is moving too slow. If a decision is irreversible, the biggest risk is moving too fast." -James Clear
- How do you get your sister to see why dating her new neo-Nazi boyfriend and alienating her formerly close Jewish and Black friends is wrong on so many levels?
- You're about to become an officer in the US Navy, but you're worried your commitment to teetotaling will ruin your chances of bonding with your shipmates. How can you balance your desire to abstain with the need for a social life on board?
- You're honored to be the best man at your friend's wedding, but you're not too keen on going to the planned bachelor party in the middle of a pandemic. How can you get out of it without jeopardizing your friendship forever?
- You've been reconnecting with old friends and colleagues thanks to the exercises in our free Six-Minute Networking course, but is there a good way to recommend the course without giving away the fact that it's why you started reaching out to them in the first place?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute...