Manage episode 277279234 series 2030630
Greg McKeown (@GregoryMcKeown) is the host of the What's Essential podcast and author of the New York Times bestseller Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, which challenges core assumptions about achievement (e.g., “more is better”) to get to the essence of what really drives success — on one’s own terms.
What We Discuss with Greg McKeown:
- Essentialism: the antidote to the problems of feeling busy but not productive, stretched too thin in one area of life, and fulfilling the agendas of others but not our own.
- Learn how to live by design, not by default.
- Find out how to say “no” effectively without getting in trouble at home — or fired.
- Discover how to set hard boundaries between work and play.
- Learn why folks who are originally very good at essentialism can end up ruining their career and their sanity by letting these boundaries slip over time.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/429
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!