Manage episode 282346493 series 2030630
You and your wife of four years have had your ups and downs, but she recently revealed her belief in a number of conspiracy theories. Now you wonder if you can continue a life together when you're living in two entirely different realities. We'll examine this rabbit hole and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/457
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your wife of four years recently revealed she's gone down a conspiracy theory rabbit hole from which she may never return. Is it possible for your marriage to continue when you're each living in your own reality? [Thanks to Justin Ramsdell for helping us with this one!]
- You're the top choice to run operations if your company's acquisition goes through, but your priorities have shifted toward family and you're not sure the new bosses will understand your desire for work/life balance. What’s the best way to discuss your personal plans with the team so you feel your mutual needs are being considered? [Thanks to Michelle Tillis Lederman for giving us some insight here!]
- How should a financially smart, successful couple entertain the idea of cohabitating when marriage is in the plans down the road, but the relationship hasn't yet passed the one-year mark?
- You're friends with a family who recently started hosting maskless "freedom rallies" that have drawn thousands of people into tight quarters during this global pandemic. Every reason you've expressed to them for why this is a terrible idea has been dismissed. Should you just give up? And is there even a future for your friendship even after this passes?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!