Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 09, 2018 00:00 (). Last successful fetch was on July 20, 2021 10:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 281135291 series 57904
What would you do if you could work for only an hour a day? What are the constraints?
- The Less Doing system - 0:51
- Unlocking constraints - 1:07
- Growing and working - 1:58
- Removing your constraints - 2:53
- It is not just about removing them - 3:33
- Do you use an hour to complete a task? - 4:24
- Unlocking constraints is not about finding more time - 5:40
- The lack of resources force innovation - 6:43