Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 09, 2018 00:00 (). Last successful fetch was on July 20, 2021 10:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 284164823 series 57904
After all these years, developing the Less Doing framework, and working with so many different companies, Ari had a lot of trouble finding the ideal people to work with. Identify your ideal clients measuring objectively what success looks like.
- People that help you grow - 1:40
- Developing a framework: The Ultimate KPI - 2:14
- Doing the same things over and over - 3:24
- The 20 things that you do regularly - 3:52
- Identify the mindset you fall into - 5:26
- The Replacement Plan - 6:20
- A way to objectively measure your ability to automate processes - 7:56