Manage episode 295275334 series 64151
Teenage Wastebrand: How Your Brand Can Stop Struggling and Start Scaling by Evelyn Starr
Has your business hit a wall? Have you struggled to figure out why?
Business owners bear the burden of chief brand builder. You think it will get easier once you get past start-up mode, but growth brings more to manage, not less.
It’s hard to know if you’re doing well.
When your numbers climb, they signal success to you. But then they level off. And refuse to budge.
Your brand’s hit its awkward adolescent stage.
Based on 30 years of marketing experience and extensive study, brand expert Evelyn Starr shows you how to identify what holds your brand back and overcome it.
In this groundbreaking book, you’ll discover:
- The eight symptoms adolescent brands display, including identity crisis, oversleeping, and suffering from FOMO.
- Specific questions to help you diagnose the symptom hindering your brand.
- How brands like FedEx, Netflix, Spotify, and Crocs navigated their adolescence to emerge stronger.
- What business owners like you have done to course-correct their brands and what worked best.
- Step-by-step guides to help you exit that stage ready to scale.
Finally, you can stop guessing what your brand needs. With the right pieces in place, your brand will be ready for its next leap of growth.
If you like sports and entertainment stories, easy-to-understand explanations, and plenty of examples, you’ll love how this book demystifies your brand woes and helps you fix them. Get it now to jump-start your business growth!
Click here for this episode's website page with the links mentioned during the interview...