Manage episode 253225527 series 2449825
Damon Remy’s Bio: Damon Remy is the Chief Everything Officer of REI BlackBook. Before launching REI BlackBook he painfully worked a J.O.B. where he’ll readily admit he was a terrible employee who constantly thought, “I can do this so much better”. As the brains and heart behind REI BlackBook, his total focus is on doing it better, dreaming big, building for the future, listening to the REI BlackBook community needs, and ensuring the BlackBook team understands the company mission and purpose so their hearts, as well as their minds, are engaged every day.
He’s a self-taught tech enthusiast who got his start in computer technology from the Marine Corps when he was thrown into maintaining their network. He fell in love with technology then and there and broke everything in sight so he could figure out how it worked. An exuberant father to four kids, and one heck of a singer who landed his wife Jackie with a karaoke song, Damon believes that helping others succeed is the best way to spend your time.
Nate Pummel’s Bio: Nate Pummel is married and has four young daughters. Nate always wanted to be an entrepreneur and always loved real estate. He dabbled in real estate education and toyed with some other business ideas but didn’t get serious until he had his third daughter. Nate’s two older daughters were struggling with his work schedule which encouraged him to think harder about earning income a different way so he could spend more time with his family. Everything changed for him at work during a “big” promotion. He was a high performer and got promoted after only eleven months in his position… for a whopping 0.4 percent raise.
That led Nate to the realization that if he was going to live the life he wanted for himself and his family, he was going to have to do something different. Nate went back to real estate and has been investing for three and a half years, leading to the creation of his real estate investor startup, Profit Drive.
As Nate was listening to podcast after podcast, the theme that really jumped out at him was that successful investors were driving for dollars on a regular basis and suggested that all real estate investors, especially new investors, should start there. They were still using pen and paper, and Nate realized there was an opportunity to help automate the process with an app.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Nate initially got involved in real estate through listening to podcasts, and why he recognized the need for technology to make driving-for-dollars easier
- How driving-for-dollars can work whether you are working in the pretty house or ugly house business, and how the Profit Drive app helps make the process easier
- How Profit Drive takes care of the hard work, including sending mailers to property owners, for you in a quick and automated way
- Why it isn’t worth it to take an inbound call yourself, and how Profit Drive can redirect calls from prospects
- How Profit Drive offers multiple postcard sizes, and why standard 4″x6″ postcards are usually the most successful
- How Profit Drive integrates into the DREAMS platform, and how to get a pre-launch discount on the Profit Drive service
- What other useful key features and services the Profit Drive app offers (including skiptracing) to help streamline the driving-for-dollars process
- What videos and other training you will receive as soon as you register for access to the Profit Drive app
- Website: www.TheMentorPodcast.com/Profitdrive