Manage episode 265735590 series 2394861
Today’s guest is someone that I’ve gotten to know over the years as a valuable member of our community, and I’m so excited that the stars aligned and I can finally showcase him on the podcast! Miguel Franco labels himself a “Consciousness Engineer”, and he is an internationally-published author, race car driver at heart and an advocate for a shift in global consciousness. Heads up though, we go down the rabbit hole in this one and cover some very interesting things related to accessing our highest levels of consciousness, forgiveness and so much more! Miguel has been very generous by offering listeners of this podcast his free e-course, Recalibrate Your Heart: A Forgiveness Course, by visiting https://www.superconsciousexperience.com/myb.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Miguel, @jameswedmore and @conscious.path.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What led Miguel to teach his principles and systems to large organizations
- The framework that he created to explain our fragmented states
- How one can begin to raise his or her level of consciousness
- Why he says the ego isn’t necessarily “the bad guy” and the components that make it up
- What a healthy and coherent ego looks like
- How we can begin to recalibrate our heart – and why forgiving yourself for your past is necessary
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/382