Manage episode 266349616 series 2394861
I’m so excited to be bringing you someone that you may remember from the blockbuster film called The Secret - Mr. John Assaraf! In this episode John presents effective brain hacks that you can do right now to decrease suffering and uncomfortable emotions, using concepts from his latest book, Innercise: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power. If you’re ready to recognize and release the mental and emotional blocks that are preventing you from achieving your fullest potential, then you’re going to love what John has to share in this episode!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and John, @jameswedmore and @johnassaraf.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What John noticed about a person’s motivation, which led to him writing his latest book
- How the brain develops our common beliefs and patterns, and why this is so important to understand
- Some simple “innercises” you can start doing to gain mental and emotional control
- The biggest problem John sees in the personal development industry right now
- Why our brain really creates habits, and an amazing experiment that he did himself for over a year to change his habits
- The way you can actually catch your thoughts, interrupt common patterns and create new ones
- What “spirituality” means to John, what you can expect from his latest book, and much more…
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/383