Manage episode 267039179 series 2394861
If there’s anyone who’s qualified to speak about managing and handling fear, it’s definitely going to be today’s guest! Mark Visser is an Australian big wave surfer, author and keynote speaker who just happens to ride 60-foot waves. However, what Mark has to share today isn’t just going to apply to someone who is interested in extreme sports, but it will be of interest to anyone who’s looking to conquer fear in life and business!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Mark, @jameswedmore and @mark__visser.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What “flipped his world” when Mark was just a child – and led to his life mission
- A snapshot of his amazing achievements in the surfing world and how he’s been able to conquer fear in the process
- The way that stress when surfing relates to the stress we face in business
- What accepting himself and realize he is worthy did for Mark’s life
- The lesson he learned about control
- What is the first step to take when feeling fear in any area of your life
- And more!
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/384