Manage episode 241410327 series 125182
Hello and welcome to episode 192 of The Mindful Kind podcast about relaxation strategies for stress.
This is the third and final episode of the relaxation mini-series! Be sure to check out episodes 190 and 191 to find out more about the benefits of relaxation and relaxing types of meditation.
In this episode, you'll hear about 3 relaxation strategies for stress, including:
- Mindfully tuning in to one of your senses
- Using the 4-7-8 breathing technique
- Writing in a journal.
Here are some journaling prompts you can try if you're feeling stuck:
- What are some of the thoughts running through my mind at the moment?
- How am I feeling right now?
- How can I look after myself?
- What are the most important things I need to focus on?
- Who can I turn to for support?
- What can I learn from this situation?
Be sure to check out my 7-Day Relaxation Challenge and the Relaxation Meditation Album here: www.rachaelkable.com/192
Thank you so much for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.