Manage episode 272149041 series 60566
As we are collectively undergoing a massive shift in our society, there’s never been a better time to evaluate our habits, thoughts, and beliefs. On some level, we’ve all been impacted by societal pressures about the American Dream, the hustle, and what it truly means to be successful. But have you ever considered if any of those paradigms are actually true or effective?
In his new book, The Buddha and the Badass, Vishen Lakhiani shares life-changing insights to help you uplevel your career path and your life. Vishen is a speaker, New York Times bestselling author, meditation teacher, and the visionary behind Mindvalley. His tips and tools will help you elevate your unique strengths and transform the way you live, both personally and professionally.
This episode will inspire you to get in touch with your intuition, challenge lifelong paradigms, and align your vision with your values. You’re going to learn about unlocking higher states of consciousness, how to have a healthy work-life balance, and effective strategies to sustainably change your habits. So listen in, take good notes, and enjoy this interview with Vishen Lakhiani!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The inspiration behind Vishen’s new book.
- What intuition really is.
- The power of following your gut instinct.
- How our broken education system contributes to a lack of consciousness.
- The advantages of using plant medicine.
- Why hard work and hustle are myths.
- How to find a balance between acceleration and navigation.
- What it means to discover your Soulprint.
- Where human values originate from.
- How a Muslim watch list shaped the company mission at Mindvalley.
- The best definition of leadership.
- How consciousness grows.
- The difference between ethnocentrism and worldcentrism.
- What the OODA Loop is, and how to use it to make faster decisions.
- How identity shifting can help you transform your habits.
- What the Law of Resonance is.
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off raw honey & other natural remedies!
- Onnit.com/model ⇐ Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- High Score on Netflix
- Mask Facts: The Science & History of Masks in Medicine
- The Buddha and the Badass by Vishen Lakhiani
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Mindvalley All Access
- Connect with Vishen Lakhiani Website / Instagram
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation