Capitol Police Apology, Push to Reopen Schools & GameStop Skyrockets - Wednesday, January 27th, 2021
Manage episode 283293801 series 1542981
The news to know for Wednesday, January 27th, 2021!
We'll tell you about:
- the first testimony from the acting Capitol Police chief about what happened in the days leading up to the Capitol riot
- how small-time investors are having a big impact on the stock market
- the CDC's latest case for bringing kids back in the classroom
- an internet outage that affected millions of Americans
- the first fully-private crew taking a vacation to space
Those stories and more in about 10 minutes!
Head to www.theNewsWorthy.com to read more about any of the stories mentioned under the section titled 'Episodes' or see sources below...
Get ad-free episodes and support the show by becoming an INSIDER: www.theNewsWorthy.com/insider
Get paid to share The NewsWorthy through the end of the month! Sign up here: https://refer.fm/newsworthy