Manage episode 265059062 series 2138927
Travis Huff started working for the Walt Disney Company & ABC-30 Television In 2009, after a coffee with a friend revealed that in the future business owners would need Facebook Pages managed, he took that idea and Real-time Outsource was born…In February of 2015 the same month this show was launched in 2015… he set off on a new adventure of podcasting. He always dreamed of interviewing some of the people he looked up to in the marketing & entrepreneurship. The “Be Real Show” was invented and now in the 5th season and almost 200 episodes recorded, it’s become not only his passion but a huge business driver but also teaches him new lessons from these mentors that he gets to interview weekly.
Connect with Travis Huff:
Links to Travis's podcast the “Be Real Show”
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug's Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to "Be A Great Guest."
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.