Manage episode 270439244 series 2761282
This week Mike has the privilege of introducing the Noble Warriors Board of Directors to you in Episode 23, The Noble Man Serves in the Kingdom. You’ll learn a little background on each of the men and how they became connected to the ministry. Just like in our 1 Quick Question survey this week, we asked these men how they have served in the Kingdom.
From making a joyful noise in the chorus, to serving in children’s ministry, these faithful men have served for years in the church as well as in their surrounding communities. Each of them recalls ways that other faithful men invested in their lives. Listen to their stories and be encouraged by their faithfulness.Meet the Board of Directors:
- What is God telling you now and how are you to react?
- God is still working even in this season. Focus on what He wants you to do, and He can bless that.
- When God raises us up, it doesn’t make any difference where he puts us, we need to go to work.
- If we’re men that have been trained and appointed for some work, then you can’t sit idly by. You have to get involved, get your hands dirty, and be part of what’s going on in people’s lives.
- You’ve got to be comfortable with allowing God to do the leading and you riding shotgun.
- Don’t be afraid to expose yourself to leadership.
- It doesn’t make any difference how many men show up - never cancel. If one person shows up, give that person all you’ve got.
- God puts people in your path. Help with the practical stuff in life to help men live well and be honorable in the community.
We need to study 1 Timothy 3 to understand the qualifications for leadership in the local church, and we need to be open in areas where we need growth. If we are left to our own devices, we are going to go rogue.
We are grateful for these men who have heavily invested in the ministry and in Mike’s life. They are partners in the mission to serve churches as they equip men to walk with Christ and lead well. Noble Warriors has the tools to help in men’s ministry – just knock on the door.
Join The Noble Man Podcast in September as we dive into a key issue in men’s lives – sexual integrity. We’ll be discussing how we can walk and live in a way that honors the Lord with our sexuality and be found faithful in this area.
View Show Notes: NobleWarriors.org/Episode23
Leave a Review: If you like what you’ve been hearing, we invite you to leave us a review. Tell us what you love about this episode!
More Resources and Encouragement: NobleWarriors.org
© Copyright 2020 All rights reserved