Manage episode 239775536 series 1659696
Lauren Zander is a life coach, university lecturer, public speaker and co-founder and chairwoman of The Handel Group. Her book, Maybe It's You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life is what she and Eric discuss in this episode. Lauren has an incredibly useful approach to uncovering your limiting inner dialogue so that you can truly catapult yourself forward in life.
But wait - there's more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It's that simple and we'll give you good stuff as a thank you!
In This Interview, Lauren Zander and I Discuss...
- Her book, Maybe It's You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life.
- Getting conscious of the unconscious parts of yourself
- Her life-changing moment at 19
- How much of what is plaguing a person is in their inner dialogue
- The strategist in your head
- That over 80% of our thoughts are negative and repeating from the day before
- The chicken, the brat, the weather reporter
- Keeping promises to yourself
- Integrity and spirituality
Lauren Zander Links:
FabFitFun: FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box delivered 4 times a year with full-sized beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and wellness products for just $49.99 a box - though the box is valued at more than $200. Eric's girlfriend is honestly obsessed. You don't want to miss the upcoming fall box. Use the code FEED to get $10 off your first box www.fabfitfun.com
Westin - their reason for being is to help you travel well - eat well, move well and sleep well. Welcome to wellness. Explore at Westin.com