Manage episode 256590413 series 2639871
Have you ever wondered what it’s like working in the food industry? We have a chat to food industry nutritionist and good friend, Roxanne Tan.
Rox has completed her Bachelor of Nutrition Science AFTER a Bachelor of Commerce (yeah, wow right?!). She is currently working at a large food industry supplier as a nutritionist in a role that is able to combine several of her talents and passions. In this episode, we have a chat about all things career transition, mental health, doing what's rewarding, and looking after yourself.
Here’s some of the content we talked about:
- The Modern Love podcast
- Terrible Things for Asking podcast
- Brene Brown TedX Videos - The Power of Vulnerability, Listening to Shame.
- General Brene Brown content
- DAA nutritionist vs. dietitian: https://daa.asn.au/what-dietitans-do/dietitian-or-nutritionist/
Find us at:
- Liza: www.instagram.com/lizakhins , lizakhins.com
- Bran: www.instagram.com/arebrandedlife , arebrandedlife.com