143. More Plants, Less Waste: How Your Plate Can Impact The Earth’s Fate! with Zero-Waste Advocate Max La Manna
Manage episode 234483766 series 1429114
My guest today has zero time to waste on not taking action to better our planet earth. And this convo with Max La Manna will be a zero waste of your time. Max is a plant based chef and a pro at zero-waste living. He’s going on 600 days of producing no food waste! If his Instagram rallies and role modeling how to eat plants without plastic packaging doesn’t inspire you to start making small efforts to better the health of the planet, nothing will. And don’t worry, if you feel like “bah humbug I doubt MY small efforts even make any diff!” we cover that. Or if you feel like” could this zero waste lifestyle BE any more overwhelming?” we cover that too. I love, finally having a chat about how eating more plants is fantastic for even more than just our own inner health, and Max is so the man to give us the why and the how to start living a more sustainable green lifestyle NOW! Oh, and yes, we cover the situation with those freaking straws!
Don’t procrastinate to hear:
- Simple tricks to cook environmentally-friendly food
- Greats ways to actually USE your food scraps
- How to do your part for the earth even if you live in a big city
- How to use your onions butts, apple cores, lemons peels and more
- Why stale bread actually isn’t a total goner
- Why making small changes in your kitchen does wonders for the earth
- Easy ways to destress the planet by tackling food waste in the kitchen
- And lots more!
Links related to this episode: