145. Healthy Cycle, Happy Life! Fertility and Chinese Medicine Expert Heidi Brockmyre on How to Have Better Periods, PERIOD.
Manage episode 235543699 series 1429114
My guest today is a master of Chinese medicine and acupuncture. Heidi Brockmyre is a fertility savior and, to quote my own words that I actually said in this podcast episode, Heidi will give you a nudge in the right uterus direction. It’s freaking fantastic how Heidi has focused her efforts, passion and brilliance towards fixing issues surrounding fertility. As of this recording, she’s helped hundreds if not thousands of women and couples become conception success stories using Chinese medicine techniques. And if you’re not itching to get knocked up anytime soon don’t skip this chat because as Heidi explains (and I have her reiterate a dozen times): anything that makes you more fertile also makes your cycle healthier in general, which makes you happier overall so baby on the brain or not this is a chat not to be skipped like your period on birth control because you’re going on vacation not like I know anything about….
Press play to hear:
- How acupuncture can help you get preggers
- How to have a healthier uterus in 48 hours
- Just got off the pill? Why you shouldn’t freak out while your body’s trying to reset
- Some good reasons to try acupuncture and Chinese medicine before fertility drugs
- What constitutes a healthy period… and what doesn’t
- Aspects of fertility every woman should care about
- Wussup with acupressure
- How digestion and fertility are actually linked
- How to eat for better fertility
- And lots more!
Links related to this episode: