Manage episode 248191980 series 1429114
My guest today is a powerhouse of a woman who wants to see other women succeed… without burning out in the process. The marvelous Kate Northrup is an entrepreneur, speaker, mother and bestselling author of two profoundly helpful books: Money: A Love Story, (which has been published in 5 languages, oh la la!) and Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms (which include dog or plant moms). I’m obsessed with Kate’s data-driven and soul-driven time and energy management practices that result in saving time, making more money, and experiencing less stress (and thus mega-improved wellness). We talked a lot about syching your sched to your menstrual sched (or the moon’s sched), honoring your energy, annndddd lying on the floor a lot. I loved every second and am pretty positive this chat will be my mantra for the new year. Yes, the whole damn chat.
Press play to hear:
- Why doing less can often produce better results
- How to stop tying your self worth to your jam packed schedule
- An extra spin class or ladies night isn’t the cure: it’s in decluttering your schedule
- Why changing your schedule to fit your schedule is one of the best business moves you can make
- How a 24-hour cycle leads to unrealistic expectations
- Why it’s time to take rest without beating yourself up about it
- Scrapping the mindset that energetic days are BETTER than the ones where you need to rest
- How rest is an investment to become your bestest
- And so much more!
Links related to this episode: