Manage episode 261046626 series 1429114
If you’re a follower of my work (and self) and a listener of this here show, then you likely know I’ve just made a comeback after spending months in a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad slump. I was depressed, overwhelmed and swimming (like doggy paddle treading) in anxiety that, of course, as our stress does - it turned physical. Tapping, what we’re talking about today, was pivotal in me pivoting out of my overwhelm ocean, my pity pool, my hot mess hot tub….
Here’s my interview with Jessica Ortner, skeptic-turned tapping expert, bestselling author of The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence, and co-creator of the massively popular and internationally celebrated Tapping Solution. It’s intentionally my first interview back in MONTHS and I hope my passion for tapping, the very thing that helped me lure myself out of the low-vibe lazy river, is palpable. Here in this chat, Jessica spills how tapping can help us with basically everything keeping us down, how tapping impacted her personally, and exactly how you, yes you, can do it right now...without your houseplants thinking you’re weird. And by right now I mean in like 50 minutes because at the end of this episode Jessica and I do a tapping meditation together which you and your clean hands can do along with us to feel better now.
In this COVID crisis, anxiety, depression and new emotions they probably need to invent words for are flying off the charts so this episode is my gift to you so you can experience just a little more ease in your everyday life.
Press play to hear:
- What the heck is tapping and why did it help me so much?
- Why tapping is the practice to use during corona times
- Tapping vs. meditation: What’s the difference?
- How tapping can help you become motivated, reduce stress, settle anxiety, cure insomnia, lose weight, love yourself and even see financial success...
- A heart-warming story on tapping and body image
- How to acknowledge your thoughts so you can move through them
- The best new scientific self-love approach
- BONUS: it features a quick, powerful guided tapping meditation
Links related to this episode: