Manage episode 282265374 series 1952707
We discussed SO MUCH, including:
- M 88 TG: Dynamic Microphone (Hypercardioid)
- Shure PG 42 USB
- Scarlett 4i4 2nd Gen. with AIR button
- Ableton Live
- “Make It Loud” compressor preset
- iZotope plugins - De-noise, De-reverb, and more.
- Squadcast - for both his shows
- Zoom is a nightmare
- Macbook Pro
- Billie Eilish has used an AT 2020
- Roland cables
- Yeti Nano -- for dropping the mic at the guests house. ***Hear it on the Scott Otrtman episode of Complexity.
- Beats Studio Pro headphones
- Uploads Stereo MP3’s
- Vocal Synthesis!
- Grimes and Endel - AI powered lullaby, baby music, depending on time of day,
- Deep-learning musical synthesis
- Open AI jukebox project
- GPT-3, people are talking to GPT-3???
- Mubert - music generator app
- Reface - swap your face into a movie
- Chaos: Making a New Science by James Gleick
- Artificial Intelligence: A Guide for Thinking Humans by Melanie Mitchell
- Conceptual abstraction, Alpha Go can’t apply what it’s learned to other games - it can't analogize
Thanks Michael for being a great guest!