The Present Beyond Measure Show: Data Visualization, Storytelling & Presentation for Digital Marketers
Why You Need to Attend the Women in Analytics Conference in 2020
Manage episode 255220553 series 83204
Rehgan Avon is the founder and CEO of the Women in Analytics Conference, an organization and industry event that increases visibility to women making an impact in the analytics space by providing a platform to lead the conversations around the advancements of analytical research, development, and applications.
The WiA conference is becoming an increasingly popular and highly respected annual event that gathers cutting-edge female data science and analytics expert speakers and hundreds of practitioner attendees.
I’ll be delivering a 6-hour masterclass at the conference so if you’d like to meet me and level up your game, register today!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- Who should read his latest data storytelling book and what they’ll be able to do after
- What makes WiA different than other women-focused events
- Who’s topping the list of their kick-ass, exclusively all-female speaker lineup
- Why male professionals are highly encouraged to attend in support
- All about the 6-Hour Data Storytelling Masterclass workshop I’ll be delivering!
People, Blogs, and Resources Mentioned
- Women in Analytics Conference
- The WiA Conference Scholarship
- How to cast your vote in the Data Viz Competition
- Attend my Data Storytelling Masterclass workshop
- The Google Analytics Women in Analytics Twitter List
To view the show notes & resources for this episode, visit LeaPica.com/054.