Manage episode 257924581 series 2322877
While I've shared my story in bits in pieces both on this podcast and elsewhere, listener Jeffrey Fate wanted me to try to share it in one fell swoop somewhere. I asked him if he'd like that somewhere to be a single episode of The Productivityist Podcast, and he loved the idea!
So I share my long and winding journey from Costco to today, with all (or most of) of the highlights and waypoints along the way. I also discuss why I've decided to double the amount of episodes I produce per week and what that means for the future of this podcast.
- Jeffrey Fate and Me: The Twitter Thread that Led to This Episode's Topic
- Effing The Dog: The Podcast | Episode 3 from 2008 (Effing is short for Efforting)
- My posts at GTD Times
- My posts at WorkAwesome
- My posts at Cult of Mac
- My posts at The Next Web
- My posts at Lifehack
- My posts at Lifehacker
- What The --- Happened to Lifehacker?
- Time to Say Goodbye | My Lifehack Farewell Post
- System.ly (from Greg Hickman)
- The Daily Driver: Get my FREE daily paper planning tool
The Productivityist Podcast Theme: Nothing at All by Fictions (courtesy of Epidemic Sound)
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a rating and/or review wherever you listened to the episode. And if you want to have easy access to the archives of the show and ensure you don't miss the new episodes to come then subscribe to the podcast in the app you're using – or you can do so on a variety of podcast platforms by clicking here.