Manage episode 276439753 series 2807847
In this episode, we interview a young serial entrepreneur who founded three successful food companies, including her most recent one launching during the pandemic.
Meet Madi Warnock, Co-Founder & Owner of Nook, a 100% plant based, organic, ready-to-eat meal delivery service and Galt Bakery, a plant based gluten-free bakery. The mission of her company is to bring healthy options straight to people’s doorstep.
Madi founded her first company - Galt Juice Company in 2014 in Cambridge, Ontario. It evolved into a small cafe where they started to sell their own gluten-free cookies. That led to them expanding and launching “Galt Bakery” in 2017. They quickly expanded to wholesale supplying Sobeys, Longos, select FarmBoys and independent stores. In 2020 she knew that she wanted to shift her focus from cold press juice to a full plant-based meal delivery company. She launched Nook in Sept 2020 this year.
- How Madi quickly expanded a cookie business to sell to grocery chains
- How she pivoted her business during Covid to launch a much-needed delivery service
- Why being close to your customers and getting feedback is so critical to the success of your business
- How passion for your business will carry you through the hectic and hard times
- Lastly, Why it is so important to nourish your body and take time for self-care
Links mentioned on the show:
For Nook plant-based delivery, use the code NDL15 at checkout to get 15% off!
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
For a limited time, I'm offering a free one hour strategy call. Book one today: https://calendly.com/ndelarzac/strategy-session
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other amazing people like you find the show!