Manage episode 281793493 series 2807847
We don’t talk enough about the fact that many of us are juggling business and motherhood. It’s certainly a jungle out there and you’re going to hear from the expert on mastering the motherhood jungle.
In this episode, I chat with Tiana Fech, a Calgary mom of three kiddos (14, 12, and 9) who believes that motherhood truly takes a village and who values sharing stories, experiences, and ideas and being real about all things motherhood. She is an educator with 16 years experience in a variety of capacities including developing curriculum, teaching science, working in inclusive education, and now working as a sessional instructor at the University of Calgary. She is a co-author in the best selling book "You've Got This, Boss Mama" and is the host of "The Part-Time Jungle Podcast" which creates conversation and community about swinging motherhood and work in a way that works best for us and our families. Tiana is launching her "Mastering Your Motherhood Jungle" online course in January 2021! This is a course for busy moms to learn how to untangle the vines and swing through motherhood and work with flying colours!
You're going to learn:
- How a village of support can help you in challenging times
- Tips on Juggling business/work with motherhood
- How storytelling can foster connection
- Discovering your purpose or passion
- And more
Links mentioned on the show:
Tiana’s course, Mastering your Motherhood Jungle
Mastering Your Motherhood Jungle is a 6-week online course designed to help busy moms untangle the vines and swing through motherhood & work with flying colours.
The course includes:
- 6 Lessons with flexible access - watch the videos when it works for you
- 6 weekly group coaching calls to connect, ask questions, and get further clarity
- 1-on-1 support with Tiana via email over the duration of the course + a 1 hour call to focus on your motherhood and work juggle
- A course workbook to download and print
- BONUS: YOUR VILLAGE - Access to 15+ amazing moms, who are experts in their fields, sharing their zones of genius on all things motherhood & work through 15-30 minute video lessons that you can access at any time!
+ Lifetime access to all course materials
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/MasteringYourMotherhoodJungle
Connect with Nicole de Larzac
This episode is brought to you by the Product Pathway, my 6-week online course and group coaching program that will get you from idea to plan and prototype.
I created this course specifically for aspiring product entrepreneurs who want to launch a product and need help to get their idea off the ground...because getting started can be the hardest part.
There is no better time to give your dreams a path. January is the start of new beginnings and this could be yours.
Book a discovery call with me to see if it’s a fit for you or you can sign up here: https://nicole-de-larzac-courses.thinkific.com/courses/the-product-pathway
Like the show? Get updates on our newsletter via our website https://nicoledelarzac.com/
Love the episodes? Consider sharing this episode and giving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other amazing people like you find the show!