Manage episode 267058196 series 2610119
Today on the Real Estate Lab Podcast, we don’t have any guests, but I’ll be sharing something really interesting with you. We’re going to dive into the question, “is it time to sell?” Recently I’ve come across an article written by Jeff Andrews, and I’ve put this episode together to give you my opinion on the matter. Stay tuned, and enjoy!
Outline of the Episode:
- [01:27] Is it time to sell?
- [02:11] The businesses that closed down. What does all this mean?
- [05:02] Why are prices still rising? We have been in a scorching hot market for a long time!
- [08:24] How is this any different from 2008?
- [11:08] Forbearance is just a delaying of something inevitable.
- [15:42] Preparing for what is going to happen in the market.
Connect with Vee Khuu!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/the-real-estate-lab.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.