Manage episode 279049011 series 2391659
Do you ever have trouble making decisions? I know I do.
Should I wear red or blue?
Boots or joggers?
Do I feel like strawberry ice-cream or chocolate?
When you’re trying to pick between two different headlines for a post, or the colour of a call-to-action button on your webpage, the pressure is on.
Suddenly the choice between red and blue could make or break your click-through rate.
Today we’re going to discover exactly how to make that choice through definitive reasoning and results that are so solid you could build an adorable cottage for piglets on them and no wolf could blow it down.
Tune in to learn:
- What is SEO A/B testing
- Why split-testing is important
- How SEO A/B testing differs from Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- What kind of content you should be testing
- Why A/B testing is a must for eCommerce stores
- Why SEO A/B testing is a big part of the future of SEO