Manage episode 272558415 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about helping people reclaim vibrant health through food.
Autumn Smith is a mother, co-founder of Paleovalley, a certified eating psychology coach, a former fitness trainer, yogi, and an all-around wellness warrior! Five years ago, she healed her IBS and anxiety naturally with high-quality FOOD and strategic lifestyle shifts. After witnessing the healing power of high-quality food, Autumn quit her job as a personal trainer and made it her mission to teach everyone how to cultivate vibrant health.
In this podcast, we cover:
- How wellness plays a role in fitness
- Why food is a state changer and other state changes you can practice
- Understanding our mindset struggles around food
- Navigating our limiting beliefs about food and fasting
- Strategies for living an authentic life
- How to move toward your dreams without getting frustrated
- Ways to determine if food is causing your mental stress
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
Join our free Facebook Group, the Resetter Collaborative
Ready to take your health to the next level? Join our Reset Academy.
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Autumn Smith on Facebook
- 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sticks
- Paleovalley on Instagram
- Paleovalley on Facebook
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.