Manage episode 263587462 series 1769092
Superhumanship, is a podcast series which we run, helping you to navigate day to day life and encouraging you to be another ridiculously awesome human. Each week, we discuss and disseminate the top few pearls of wisdom shared by our previous weeks guest.
This week we spoke about…
- World events -> lessons learned
- Reacting in panic mode
- Slowing down and listening
- Culturally, we are progressing in life
- How our roles in life change overtime
- Always treat people with the respect they deserve
- Now, more than ever we need good leadership in the world
- What good leadership looks like
- The Bambuseae Rhythm Section - Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online