Manage episode 239689743 series 1769092
Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, that is all geared towards authentic leadership. Each week we try to disseminate the wisdom shared by our guests and provide our two cents too.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and all people of influence. New age leadership, is upon us. So therefore, we need to adapt and all realise we have this amazing opportunity to contribute to this shift in micro-leadership and micro-influence.
This week we spoke about…
- Creative based learning for kids and adults
- Having a young mindset: Saying yes and figuring out the challenges along the way
- The importance of lining values with who you go into business with
- Trusting your intuition
- Doing business with your family
- Having tough conversations in the workplace and with families
- As a leader, remaining humble and being down to earth
- Not being aware of how stressed you are
- Mind body connection
- The discipline of doing exercise
- Expecting things in life to be easy
- Time management
- Being a mom and entrepreneur
- Information restriction
- Social Business - charity work
- Visiting 3rd world countries
- Excess consumption and options of people in 1st world countries
- Simplifying our lives
- Ending world hunger by 2030
- The Bambuseae Rhythm Section - Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online