Manage episode 265237859 series 164106
When you have the right brand, it sells itself. We’ve talked before about how far branding has come, how it no longer can start with the image and work its way inward. These days brands will be exposed very quickly if they don’t come from an authentic place.
Trust-based relationships with your clients is key. Customer’s need to know that they can be honest about their needs and that they will be listened to. It starts with your brand’s lens. If you have a one-sided lens, you’re not going to be able to understand or give your clients the confidence to ask for what they need.
To dive deeper into branding intrinsically, I’ve brought on Emily Soccorsy and Justin Foster.
Emily and Justin are the founders of the intrinsic brand practice, Root + River and the co-authors of “Rooting Up: Essays on Modern Branding.” Working with heart-based leaders, they believe that all great brands are spiritual experiences. Emily and Justin are on a mission to inspire all leaders to go inward - and reframe and redefine the role of brands and their impact on the world.
Find out how to speak your truth and from the heart by downloading this episode now.
THE INNER MUSE AND RIGHTEOUS WARRIORS
“A brand is how other people experience what you believe.” - Emily Soccorsy and Justin Foster
- Everything in the customer experience is part of a brand.
- Branding is a spiritual experience.
- The fastest way to exponential growth is to work with your ideal customer.
- To develop a really great brand you have to have emotional intelligence.
- Brand is knowing what conversations you want to have; marketing is how you have those conversations.
- We need to find our inner light, in order for other’s to find us.
- A rebrand is a pause in order to reroot- and will be critical in aligning with our new post-pandemic reality.
- Crises bring on spikes in humanity and businesses have to keep up.
Guest Contact -
- Emily and Justin's Website
- Emily's Instagram
- Justin's Instagram
- Root & River's Facebook
- Emily & Justin's Book - Rooting Up
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!