Manage episode 266490600 series 164106
It’s my belief that humanity has evolved in the best way possible over all the years I’ve been in business. These days people make decisions based more on energy than logic. And so I’ve begun to wonder: have we fundamentally changed or are we the same and what has changed is simply how we talk about business?
Regardless of your industry, if you can get to the core of what motivates you, you can perform more authentically. Additionally, as you begin to examine your own life's themes, you may begin to understand the themes of those around you or those you serve and can better strategize ways of connecting with them.
To dive deeper into the concept of Life Themes and what drives your personality, I’ve brought on philosopher, writer and psychological researcher, John Voris.
John educates about the very things that make us tick, the roots that make for success or failure in our work, relationships and personal well-being. He earned his degree from the University of California with a degree in Philosophy. His book, “Discover the Power That Drives Your Personality” is the result of over 20 years of application and another 16 years of research. By applying European discoveries into field application involving hundreds of sales prospects, John invented a ground- breaking approach to personal inquiry that revealed a person’s life motivation and authentic design far beyond sales. He discovered that our drive for personal Happiness, Meaning, Purpose and Harmony manifest the hidden power beneath our observed personality.
To find out how you can improve your business by understanding your humanity, download this episode now.
THE WARRIOR OF KNOWLEDGE
“Your power is in your uniqueness.” - John Voris
- Personality tests explain the way you express yourself, but they don’t explain the ‘why’.
- Are you best described by what you do or who you are?
- We are the language we use, but also what is unspoken.
- Your life theme drives your authenticity.
- The four life themes based on universal virtues are: love, justice, wisdom, and power.
- The way you rejuvenate yourself in addition to your life theme can give you deep insight on how you engage with others.
- It’s easy to project your theme onto everything around you.
Guest Contact -
- John's Website
- John's Twitter
- John's Facebook
- John's Book - Discover the Power That Drives Your Personality
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer's Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it's not which is why you're not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we'll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!