Manage episode 275515178 series 164106
More often than not, we are our own worst critics. Change the way you treat yourself - take time to set clear and exciting goals that you believe in. Try not to get caught up in how big the goals you set for yourself are - it doesn’t matter how big if you have no belief in yourself to accomplish that goal. Keep your ideas big, but take small steps on your path to success.When you feel better, you do better. Give yourself permission to do self-care, you can’t find clarity without taking some time for yourself. Even if it’s just a short walk or brief meditation, be present in the moment and check in on what’s important for you. Find one small thing you can do to combat stress. Ask yourself what you need and what you want and say no to things that aren’t driving your agenda. To breakdown the 4 factors of her Success-Energy equation - I’ve brought on speaker, author, coach and consultant Michelle Cederberg. For 15 years Certified Speaking Professional Michelle Cederberg has captivated audiences across North America with her empowering and humorous messages about how to set worthwhile goals, get energized for success, and live a Carpe Freakin’ Diem life. She holds a Masters in Kinesiology, a BA in Psychology, a specialization in Health and Exercise Psychology, is a certified exercise physiologist, a Certified Professional Co-Active Life Coach, and an ORSC-Trained Team Coach. She truly combines mind, body, and practicality to empower change. Learn how to set worthwhile goals and get energized for success - by downloading this episode now. “Time is finite, but energy is infinite.” - Michelle Cederberg Join 17,000 subscribers looking to do "business with a soul" and sign up to receive my Self-Employed Nutshell Newsletter! Sign up here! Highlights –
- Big ideas, small steps - set resonate goals rather than big goals.
- Belief is the most important factor in your success.
- When your goals are important to you, you will be excited to achieve them.
- Take time for self-care because when you feel better, you do better.
- When combating stress, pause and find one small thing you can do right now.
- Don’t be afraid to say no to things that aren’t driving your agenda.
- Check in with yourself often, be present in the moment and ask yourself if what you’re doing is beneficial to accomplishing your goals.
- Michelle Cederberg’s Website
- Michelle Cederberg’s Facebook
- Michelle Cederberg’s Twitter
- Michelle Cederberg’s Instagram
- Michelle Cederberg’s Youtube
- Michelle Cederberg’s Book: The Success-Energy Equation
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!