Sometimes all it takes is one little fact or one little piece of wisdom to change your life forever. That's the purpose and the hope of "Something You Should Know." In each episode, host Mike Carruthers interviews top experts in their field to bring you fascinating information and advice to help you save time and money, advance in your career, become wealthy, improve your relationships and help you simply get more out of life. In addition, Mike uncovers and shares short, engaging pieces of " ...
Manage episode 280191469 series 164106
By Jeffrey Shaw, Jeffrey Shaw is a speaker, Small business consultant, and Business coach for en. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Is it possible that you have fallen out of love with your business? Have you started to resent the long hours and years of hard work? It’s easy to feel trapped and overwhelmed - you don’t want to give up, and you don’t have to. You just need to invest in your business by adjusting the way you think about it, and also the way you run it. It’s important to learn how to leverage your brain and manage your mind so that you can turn your company into a scalable asset that can run without you and has value beyond the revenue. Then, whether you choose to keep your business or sell it when you’re ready, it’s a win either way because you have all that freedom as a business owner. To show you how to take back control of your business and create your future on purpose - I’ve brought on business mindset coach, Debbie King. Debbie King has a Master’s degree in Leadership from Georgetown University, and more than twenty years of experience as an entrepreneur and a coach. She successfully transformed her business from a service-based technical consulting model to a leader in the field of productized solutions. After scaling and selling that business, Debbie created her coaching company; Loving Your Business. She is an expert at applying mindset tools based on cognitive psychology to transform your relationship with your business while you scale. Learn more about how to recreate your relationship with your business and create a life you love - by downloading this episode now. “Your relationship with your business is simply comprised of how you think about it and how you feel about it and you can change both.” -Debbie King Join 17,000 subscribers looking to do "business with a soul" and sign up to receive my Self-Employed Nutshell Newsletter! Sign up here! Highlights –
- Investing in your business is the best investment you can make.
- Change the way you think about your business as well as the way you run it.
- Loving your business is the fastest way to grow it.
- Your business should be an asset, rather than a job.
- When you own a company that can run without you and that other people want to buy, that’s real freedom.
- Your business should not require all of your time, scale it back to quiet works for you.
- Once you love your business, everyone else will too.
- Debbie King’s Website
- Debbie King’s LinkedIn
- Debbie King’s Instagram
- Debbie King’s Facebook
- Debbie King’s Book: Loving Your Business: Rethink Your Relationship with Your Company and Make it Work for You
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!