Manage episode 269428842 series 1101018
Makayla Ervin is a Brand Activation Strategist specializing in personal brand development and authentic relationship marketing strategies. As a visionary leader with a knack for bringing ideas to life, her calling is helping you create the business of your dreams without sacrificing your life to the hustle.
As a retired photographer turned business coach, workshop leader, community builder, and entrepreneur extraordinaire - Makayla’s best days are spent in the sunshine with her 2 blonde headed boys and handsome husband before getting down to business and guiding women like YOU into greatness.
Listen in to hear Makayla share:
- What your brand really is - yes, you have one even if you don’t know it and even if you don’t have your own business
- How you are constantly building your brand, for better or worse - especially right now
- The misinterpretation of mom owned businesses - and how we paint ourselves into our own corners
- The unlearning she went through to shift her identity from mompreneur to strategist
- When and why you should listen inward (vs googling) for answers
- The one question to ask yourself when you’re shifting your identity and brand
- Register for our Construct Your Core Values Workshop
- My website - Makayla Ervin
- My Instagram - Mrs. Makayla Ervin
- My Brand Authority Quiz