Manage episode 270978599 series 1101018
Jaclyn Mellone helps experts exponentially grow their business by becoming the Go-To Authority in their space. She is a coach, strategist, Keynote speaker, mama, guac lover, and host of the Go-To Gal podcast!
She helps her clients get out of their own way, package their expertise to scale, position themselves as the go-to authority, and have their dream clients and opportunities landing on their lap! Her signature approach combines restructuring her clients business models, reframing their mindset, and revamping their marketing so that they become the go-to authority from the inside out. Jaclyn supports experts at all stages from freelancer to global brands!
She has spoken at marketing conferences around the US, grown her social media channels to total over 50K followers, and has been featured in Entrepreneur, Yahoo Finance, Reader’s Digest, Parents, Well + Good, and in dozens of podcasts and radio appearances.
Jaclyn has proudly built the Go-To Gal empire in her slippers from her living room in Rochester, NY while raising two babies.
Listen in to hear Jaclyn share:
- The impact of helping her dad start a business in 2004
- How strength comes from vulnerability, not showing up as your strongest self
- Her journey into motherhood as the mother of a preemie
- How she managed emotions by not letting herself experience them - and then realized this was harmful
- How she practices embracing feelings knowing that her personality type is prone to avoiding emotion
- Be ok with your feelings being uncomfortable and inconvenient
- 4 practical tips to practice feeling hard feelings